Biochemistry is a Life Sciences area that studies the composition and transformations that take place in living organisms, at a cellular level. This implies the study and research, from a chemical and biological point of view, of the structure of cells as well as the changes and the influence of these changes on living organisms.
Biochemists have knowledge in animal and plant fisiology, which enable the understanding of life processes. Biochemistry sciences are focused on the discovery and use of products derived from the organism that improve the life quality of human beings, such as the discovery of antibiotics.
This page contains valuable online resources in the field of Biochemistry. You can find information about Biochemistry News, Biochemistry Journals and Books, Biochemistry Websites, Employment opportunities in Biochemistry, Research and Development in Biochemistry, and Biochemistry Events.
If you have comments, suggestions or new Biochemistry resources to add, please contact us.
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford
- Biochemistry at The Stanford School of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biochemistry, Purdue University
- The Department of Biochemistry at the University of Toronto
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge
- The Department of Biochemistry in the College of Biological Sciences at The Ohio State University
- Kansas State University, Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biochemistry, University of California, Riverside
- The Department of Biochemistry at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of
- Biochemistry at the University of Missouri
- The School of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Department of Biochemistry, University of Illinois at
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, Department of Biochemistry
- Vassar College Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biochemistry, McGill University